Extruded E-Seal Rubber & Gaskets
Elastostar Rubber Corporation manufacture standard and custom size extruded silicone rubber with E-Shape, E-Channel, E-section, E – Seal, and Gaskets extrusions.
We do manufacture wide verity of shapes with custom color and wall thickness from a variety of different rubber compounds that complies with FDA 21 CFR177 .2600, Platinium cure silicone, NSF STD-51, USP CL-VI, and UL. Particular attention is given to detail, so the extruded product meet your specific requirement.
- Material Description
- All products are manufactured in a very clean environment using FDA approved Silicone Rubber.
- Our product is non leaching, nontoxic & pyrogen free.
- We have more than thousands of different types of tooling that are available for all types of E-Channel, E shapes,E seal silicone rubber extrusions.
- Custom Size
- We can custom-make a specific size for you, and also we are capable to extruded larger size of E-Channel.
- Rubber hardness
- Available 20 Shore A up to 80 Shore A
- Silicone rubber E –channel is available in the following grade to Complies.
- Food Grade, FDA Grade (FDA 21,CFR177.2600) ,
- USP CL-VI Compound
- 3-A Sanitary Standards,
- NSF STD-51 certified,
- UL, A-A59588 (Formerly ZZR-765E),
- AMS, ASTM D2000, Military/Industrial, and Commercial specification.
- Our extruded silicone rubber E-channel seal and gaskets can be use in one of the below or more industrial applications.
- Medical Equipment tubing
- Food processing equipment
- Water purification tubing
- Dairy fluid handling tubing
- Peristaltic tubing
- Automotive electrical enclosure seal
- Electrical connector
- High voltage insulation
- Aerospace industry
- Fiber-optic cable
- Architectural and window seal
- Glass Industries
- Pharmasutecial Industries
- Oven Gasket
- Autoclave gasket
- Manway gasket
- We can offer endless ring or vulcanized frame gaskets. Our in-house mixing and tooling allow us to offer quick turnaround delivery.
For more use and application
- please contact us with your details. We will help you to explore more ways to utilize our products for your special purpose.
P – Seal rubber & Gaskets
U – Seal rubber & Gaskets