Extruded P-Seal Rubber & Gaskets
Elastostar Rubber Corporation manufacture standard and custom size extruded silicone rubber with P-Shape, P-Channel, P-section, P – Seal, and Gaskets extrusions.
We do manufacture wide verity of shapes with custom color and wall thickness from a variety of different rubber compounds that complies with FDA 21 CFR177 .2600, Platinium cure silicone, NSF STD-51, USP CL-VI, and UL. Particular attention is given to detail, so the extruded product meet your specific requirement.
- Material description
- All products are manufactured in a very clean environment using FDA approved Silicone Rubber.
- Our product is non leaching, nontoxic & pyrogen free.
- We have more than thousands of different types of tooling that are available for all types of P-Channel, P shapes, P seal silicone rubber extrusions.
- We can custom-make a specific size for you, and also we are capable to extruded larger size of P-Channel.
- Silicone rubber P –channel is available in the following grade to Complies
- Food Grade, FDA Grade (FDA 21,CFR177.2600)
- USP CL-VI Compound
- 3-A Sanitary Standards
- NSF STD-51 certified,
- UL, A-A59588 (Formerly ZZR-765E)
- AMS, ASTM D2000, Military/Industrial, and Commercial specification
- Rubber hardness
- Rubber hardness available 20 Shore A up to 80 Shore A
- Our extruded silicone rubber P-channel seal and gaskets can be use in one of the below or more industrial applications.
- Medical Equipment tubing
- Food processing equipment
- Water purification tubing
- Dairy fluid handling tubing
- Peristaltic tubing
- Automotive electrical enclosure seal
- Electrical connector
- High voltage insulation
- Aerospace industry
- Fiber-optic cable
- Architectural and window seal
- Glass Industries
- Pharmasutecial Industries
- Oven Gasket
- Autoclave gasket
- Manway gasket
For more use and application
- please contact us with your details. We will help you to explore more ways to utilize our products for your special purpose.
We can offer endless ring or vulcanized frame gaskets. Our in-house mixing and tooling allow us to offer quick turnaround delivery
Please Click Below to download Rubber P Channel Profile PDF
D – Seal rubber & Gaskets
U – Seal rubber & Gaskets
E – Seal rubber & Gaskets